Room Air conditioning Unit - $50
The rebate will apply for the purchase of a new Energy Star unit or the replacement of an existing unit with a new Energy Star unit. Limit of 1 unit per metered account.
Amount of Rebate: (Maximum of $75.00 per metered account)
The rebate is $75.00 for the new installation of an electric water heater or for an electric replacing a gas water heater.
The rebate is $50.00 for an electric water heater that replaces an electric. Limit of 1 per metered account.
- The efficiency of the replacement unit must be rated at least .90.
- The electric water heater must be a 40 gallon or larger.
- The water heater must be a new water heater. Used water heaters do not qualify for the rebates.
- The top and bottom elements must be electrically interlocked to prevent both elements from being energized at the same time.
Appliance Rebate Requirements:
- Dealers or distributors of appliances are not eligible for rebates.
- Only new mobile homes qualify.
- Member must own mobile home and property on which it sets. No mobile home parks or rental pads qualify.
- Rebates must be issued to members only. No tenants of rental property will be eligible.
- All units must be installed on Ozark Border Electric Cooperatives lines before the rebate is issued.
How to apply for a rebate
The appliance must be installed before the rebate will be processed. The following is the information needed when applying for a rebate:
- Copy of invoice where you purchased the appliance dated within last 90 days.
- Brand name, model number or serial number, and size in gallons (of new water heater).
- Date appliance was installed.
- For new mobile homes, we must have a copy of sales slip and a receipt from the mobile home dealer which shows that mobile home has an electric water heater.
If you have any questions or wish to apply for a rebate, contact one of the following offices.
|Poplar Bluff (ask for Member Service) 785-4631 or 1-800-392-0567
||Van Buren 323-4317